Here I have made up a TwiddlyBitz frame, painted it with Making Memories Chocolate paint. I have used Kaiser PP from Secret Bird Society, flowers from Prima Pearls, butterflies from Prima and chipboard from Tattered Angels.
Aooooo! This is gorgeuss! I love this particular entire line of Kaisercraft and this paper is the most beautiful of them all. I often find papers like this hard to do anything with but you have definitly succeded to make it even more beautiful.
Just stunning!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love it!!!
I love this, the key is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! and that was quite a hard paper to use too. Now you've given me an idea!
ReplyDeleteAooooo! This is gorgeuss! I love this particular entire line of Kaisercraft and this paper is the most beautiful of them all. I often find papers like this hard to do anything with but you have definitly succeded to make it even more beautiful.
ReplyDelete