
scrapped on Friday night at Scrapsidaisy Wingham with Shaz, Mel & the always lovely Ang!! Had a lovely Birthday day on Saturday with my son, Josh, (his b'day, not mine!!) Then on Sunday, I went down to Sydney with Helen & Nikki to film a segment for the Oprah Show!! I know!!!! Scream fest or what???? Oprah asked the Ten network to find some Aussie fans and talk to them etc about her coming to Australia and I was one of the lucky ones chosen!!! I know!!!! I took Nikki and Helen with me because they are just lovely and HUGE Oprah fans too!! We made signs and sat on the Opera House steps to be filmed screaming, chanting etc. We were then interviewed.
I am sooooo exhausted but it was so worth it!!! We also met the very gorgeous and all round nice person. Carrie Bickmore from the 7PM Project!!!
OMG...how awesome! Girly roadtrips are such good value :)
ReplyDeleteOMG I am so exhausted I think I could sleep for a week but it was soooo much fun!!!! Hopefully Oprah will appreciate our girly roadtrip for her and all our SCREAMING and carry on!!!! LOL! Altough I am concerned that I was almost hyperventilating while being interviewed - it might be good if that ends up on the cutting room floor!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I nearly fainted from lack of oxygen everytime they made us scream for Oprah!! It seems so surreal though!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool and exciting :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are sooooo famous lol