Sorry I have been a bit absent of late, lots and lots of prep work going on here, projects for classes that I have been unable to put up on my blog as yet!
Anyway, I fly out to Spain on Sat 24th of Sept! Yewww, away for almost 6 wks. 2 wks in Spain where I will be hiking in the Pyrenees Mts, swimming in the Mediterranean, drinking in the culture that is Spanish!! Then its off to Paris for a week, no need to guess what I will be up to there!! Eurostar to London for a week where I have booked us a Mad Hatter High Tea at the Sandhurst Hotel, a ghost bus tour with Necrobus and of course, the Dr Who Experience! Lots of other regular sight seeing, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar, maybe a show at the Westend! Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, The British Museum, Hyde Park and Coventry Gardens, where we are staying across the road from! Train up to Edinburgh for 3 nts then I pick up a rental car with GPS and off we go for 8 days!! Drop car off at Heathrow and we fly in to Sydney on the 3rd of November!! Just in time to wizz down to Newcastle to set up for Ingvild Bolme who is coming over from Norway for some lovely arty fun! Home again on the 6th, then prep for Josh's 21st Party on the 12th Nov.....Then rest for a while I think!!
Enjoy and don't miss me too much!! xxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment