Things I Do.....
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Time Gets Away....
TIme certainly has gotten away... Over two years, lots and lots has happened!
I had the bestest best time in Europe with my daughter, came back to Oz in time
for my son's 21st! Jet lagged even!
Fast forward to July 6th, 2012 and on this day, I took over Scrapawhile Kodak Express
in Taree, NSW! Those first 6 months are a haze to this day! Lot's of teaching, creating with
beautiful women and making of new friends!
Jan 2013 saw us fly to the USA where I attended CHA! OH MY! Tim Holtz, Dyan Reavley, Heidi Swapp,
Julie Fei Fen Balazar to name a few of the wonderfully talented people I met/saw there!!!
Sept 2013 saw me off to NZ to go to Louise William's final retreat in Auckland! Caught up with
some awesome chicks there! What a blast!
Oct 2013 saw me off on a cruise for my friend's 50th Birthday! Noumea, Loyalty Islands and Vanuatu!
Yes, lots of traveling!
Now that we are pretty much up to date, I shall post some pics of my art work! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment